For anyone whose gender expression has been keeping them from swimming. Every Friday, 8-9.30 pm at Brighton Swimming Centre. Trans* Swimming Brighton is a friendly, welcoming space for anyone whose gender expression has been keeping them from swimming.
- Phoenix Thomas of the LGBT Health and Inclusion Project on the Trans Needs Assessments, LGQ health survey, and plans for the Transgender Day of Remembrance 2014
- Dr Kath Browne is asking what makes life ‘liveable’ for LGBTQ people in Brighton?
- Miss Behave’s gameshow rolls up at the Marlborough Theatre
- Reegan reports from MindOut’s annual celebration and hears about the plans of the new BME Working Group
- Jane and Debbie from Sara’s Group, an Allsorts group for parents and carers of trans children and young people
- and trans activists Darcy Heston and Ruth Rose in conversation