In this week's show we're focussing on World Aids Day, and the different ways the city will be marking it:-
- The Sussex Beacon’s Elly Hargreave is in to talk about why World Aids Day matters, and how you can support the work of the Beacon
- Rebecca Sandles reports from Horse’s ‘Home’ gig
- art director Hizze Fletcher is in the studio to talk about the 100 Artists for World Aids Day exhibition
- and Laura Craggs from AVERT on plans to unveil the world’s largest Aids Awareness Ribbon with the Brighton World AIDS Day Community Partnership
1. Pulp - Do You Remember The First Time?
2. Bananarama feat Fun Boy Three - Ain't What You Do
3. Lorde - Buzzcut Season
4. Caro Emerald - A Night Like This
5. Woodkid feat Angel Haze - I Love You
6. Horse - Home
7. Alison Moyet - When I Was Your Girl
The group is open to all LGBT professionals whatever sector you work in but remember that selling, suits, business cards, buying rounds and being boring are all banned. Forget networking. Come Un-Networking instead.
Peer Action is a support group for all those living with or affected by HIV. Their core aim is to help break down the feelings of isolation and anxiety through a range of social activities and peer led support groups, including monthly, low cost holistic therapies, weekly yoga sessions, theatre trips and fundraising nights.