- Hizze Fletcher on the Femme exhibition to mark International Women’s Day
- Stella from Della Lupa is in the studio airing a track from their new album
- Brian Robinson from the BFI talks us through the hightlights of BFI Flare - London’s LGBT film festival
- Goldfrapp’s Tales of Us comes to the Duke of York’s and you’ve the chance to win tickets to the screening
- and Traumfrau and the Pink Fringe are joining forces to bring us an International Women’s Day Spectacular Spectacular at the Warren - Roni Guetta and David Sheppeard are in tell all
1. Big Data - Dangerous
2. Della Lupa - Animal
3. Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - Any Weather
4. CSS - Let's Make Love & Listen To Death From Above
5. Goldfrapp - Thea
6. Jon Hopkins - Open Eye Signal
The group is open to all LGBT professionals whatever sector you work in but remember that selling, suits, business cards, buying rounds and being boring are all banned. Forget networking. Come Un-Networking instead.
Peer Action is a support group for all those living with or affected by HIV. Their core aim is to help break down the feelings of isolation and anxiety through a range of social activities and peer led support groups, including monthly, low cost holistic therapies, weekly yoga sessions, theatre trips and fundraising nights.