- Pauline George’s debut novel Jess comes to the Marlborough
- Sussex Central YMCA launch their new WiSE project, targeting child sexual exploitation
- Chris Gull from the Emporium with the details of their summer season
- the musician, writer and queer activist CN Lester launches their new album Aether
- and Ellis Collins on LGBTQ arts event Have A Word
1. Angel Haze - I run New York
2. Momotaro - Kite
3. Sinead O'Connor - 4th & Vine
4. David Noakes
5. CN Lester - Your Hands
6. Arcade Fire - Reflector
The group is open to all LGBT professionals whatever sector you work in but remember that selling, suits, business cards, buying rounds and being boring are all banned. Forget networking. Come Un-Networking instead.
Peer Action is a support group for all those living with or affected by HIV. Their core aim is to help break down the feelings of isolation and anxiety through a range of social activities and peer led support groups, including monthly, low cost holistic therapies, weekly yoga sessions, theatre trips and fundraising nights.