In this week's show -
- as we get in to week 2 of the Festival, the artist and writer Nick Field is in to tell us about his new show Adventure/Misadventure
- Billie Lewis of the LGBT Community Safety Forum tells us about plans to mark the International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia - and why you should be there
- new comedy double act Dickie and Dave are in to talk about their fringe show Tea for Two
- Rebecca Sandles reports from the Stonewall Equality Walk
- And South African soap star Briony Horwitz on bringing her show A Girl Called Owl to Brighton at The Nightingale Theatre
1. Goldfrapp - Ooh la la
2. John Grant - Marz
3. Kovak - I love the dancefloor
4. Sinead O’Connor - 4th & Vine
5. The Real Tuesday Weld - Bathtime in Clerkenwell
6. Tegan & Sara - I was a fool
7. Stooshe - Slip
The group is open to all LGBT professionals whatever sector you work in but remember that selling, suits, business cards, buying rounds and being boring are all banned. Forget networking. Come Un-Networking instead.
Peer Action is a support group for all those living with or affected by HIV. Their core aim is to help break down the feelings of isolation and anxiety through a range of social activities and peer led support groups, including monthly, low cost holistic therapies, weekly yoga sessions, theatre trips and fundraising nights.