In this week's show -
- Jonathan Hyde of the Duke of York’s Cinema and the Dukes at Komedia tells us about their next Eyes Wide Open queer film screening and their big plans for the Pride Arts & Culture festival too
- Tarik Elmoutawakil of The Pink Fringe is here with big news about The Marlborough Theatre
- Samantha Eaton tells us about new women’s meet-up Life Beyond The Scene
- we hear from Positive ageing campaigner Ruth Rose, Trans Pride Brighton need your help and what next for the post-Pride street party?
1. Kim Wilde - Kids In America
2. MS MR - Hurricane
3. Orbital - Belfast
4. Classic Plastic - Bucket Spade Escapade
5. Kitten & The Hip - Shut Up And Dance
6. Pixies - Havalina
7. Daisyworld - Girlfriend
The group is open to all LGBT professionals whatever sector you work in but remember that selling, suits, business cards, buying rounds and being boring are all banned. Forget networking. Come Un-Networking instead.
Peer Action is a support group for all those living with or affected by HIV. Their core aim is to help break down the feelings of isolation and anxiety through a range of social activities and peer led support groups, including monthly, low cost holistic therapies, weekly yoga sessions, theatre trips and fundraising nights.